The services that Rentrupee provides to User are subject to the following TOU. It is to make sure that the following are followed.
In all the houses, tenants need to pay the Security deposit 4 days prior to Agreement start date and also submit KYC documents (as mentioned in Documents policy) 4 days prior to move-in date for verification by the Company. The move-in date will be extended in the event any tenant fails to submit the required document within the above stipulated time.
In case any tenant uploads invalid documents, Rentrupee may reject such invalid documents and extend the move-in date for resubmission of the valid documents by the tenant. Till such time, Rentrupee will not cancel the booking and only move-in date will be extended.
• Unless explicitly written in one’s agreement, there is no a 'lock-in' period of stay in all Rentrupee houses.
• Tenant has to provide 30-days' of notice while vacating, without exception at any point in time, any shortfall in notice period will be charged on a pro-rata basis where the fees would be equal to the no. of days of shortfall of the 30 day period.
• For clarity, if a tenant moves out then there are several different charges applied to the security deposit.
No Minimum lock-in period:
There is no lock in period for the time being, any changes with the same will be updated in the future.
Refund on cancellation:
• If the agreement is cancelled before moving in date- then total 2% of the token advance will be deducted and the rest will be refunded to the tenant.
• If the agreement is cancelled after the full payment of the security deposit- then 5% of the total deposit is deducted and the rest is refunded to the tenant.
• If the tenant decides to cancel the agreement after occupying the property- then there will be a deduction of a month’s rent.
• If the tenant cancels the agreement with one month’s prior notice- then there is no deduction at all.
Use of Services
• The Services may contain email services, chat areas, forums, personal profile pages, photos, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable User to communicate with others.
• User agrees to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, User agrees that when using the Communication Services, User will not use the communication services for surveys, junk emails, etc,; Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others; Commit an act including, but not limited to publishing, posting, uploading inappropriate, profane, obscene photos, videos or any other material or information that is unlawful under the laws of India, use any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party; upload files that contain viruses; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages; Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed.
• Rentrupee reserves the right to review materials posted to the communication Services and to remove any material in its sole discretion. Rentrupee reserves the right to terminate User’s access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. Rentrupee reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Rentrupee sole discretion.
• Users are advised to use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information in any Communication Services. Rentrupee does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services, and therefore, Rentrupee specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from User’s participation in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized Rentrupee spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Rentrupee.
Acceptance of Terms:
By accessing our web site past the home page, you agree that you have entered into this Agreement with Rentrupee and that you will be bound by the terms and conditions hereof ("Terms"), which Rentrupee in its discretion may change from time to time. We will post a notice on our web site to inform you of any changes to the Terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you must discontinue using the Service. The changed terms shall automatically be effective immediately after they are initially posted on the homepage as well at Rental / Lease Product offered at our site. Your continuous use of the Service will signify your acceptance of the changed Terms. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the Service shall be subject to this Agreement. This Agreement may not be otherwise modified except in a writing signed by an authorized officer of Rentrupee.
Compliance with Laws:
You shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Service and, purchase, complying with Indian Laws only.
Responsibility of Repairs and Maintenance:
Among the many duties of a tenant is to keep the property in a habitable condition. Many landlords have run into issues with their occupants by not repairing or settling issues with a rental unit. However, if there is an understanding about any addition, alteration or renovation in the premises, it will be mentioned in the rental agreement so that the construction or repair work is carried out effectively by either party on a future date.
Termination if registration:
Without limiting any other remedies, Rentrupee may terminate your account if (a) you are found or suspected to have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the use of our Services, (b) we are of the opinion that you have breached these Terms or such other reasons as deemed fit by Rentrupee with or without assigning any reasons/evidence thereof.